Thursday, October 10, 2013

Becky's Pillow Shop will be a vendor at the Apple Butter Festival this weekend in Berkeley Springs, WV!  It is Saturday and Sunday from 9am - 5pm.   I will be located in front of Lion's Lair right on Washington St.  It is on the 2nd block north of Fairfax Street (center of town) .  I just found out last week so don't have time for a longer creative blog, very busy trying to prepare!   Come on out to the festival & enjoy some good music, games, and lots of activities.  Come visit me in front of Lion's Lair.   I have lots of pillows, including NFL teams,  pillow sets, tooth fair pillows, & aprons, bags, new SKULL wristlets, and a lot more of my items are located in the store -Lion's Lair .  Also to see more of my items, go to Becky's Pillow Shop.  Hope to see you at the festival!

beckyspillowshop
Becky Wiggins

No comments: